CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-14T21:59:42+00:002008 Acura TSX CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-14T21:59:42+00:00
- PERFORMED FULL BRAKE INSPECTION.
- COURTESY INSPECTION FOUND:
- VSA light only comes on while driving I as able to scan a found code 84-1 sensor logic failure . Inspected scanner data and found that the zero point calibration had failed and VSC calibration was not set I re calibrated the effected systems and test drove car now there is no more warning light on.
- REMOVED AND REPLACED FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS AND WORKING AS DESIGNED
- REMOVED AND REPLACED REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS AND ARE WORKING AS DESIGNED
- REMOVED AND REPLACED HIGH MOUNT BRAKE LIGHT BULBS AND NOW WORKING AS DESIGNED
- INSTALLED ENGINE OIL DYE TO DETERMINE AREA(S) OF OIL LEAKS. CUSTOMER NEEDS TO DRIVE VEHICLE FOR 300 MILES AND MAKE APPOINTMENT TO HAVE FURTHER OIL LEAK EVALUATION.
- REMOVED AND REPLACED AIR FILTER
- PERFORMED INDUCTION FUEL SERVICE AND INSTALLED POWER BOOST FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER INTO FUEL TANK.
ROBERT B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/12/2022