CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-13T22:00:06+00:002015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-13T22:00:06+00:00
- Charging system was tested on vehicle. Alternator output in excess of 14 volts at idle and 25 to 30 amperes at idle under load alternator output increased to 132 amperes at 12.7 volts. Alternator is performing as designed. Battery appears original to car. Battery load test was failed. Battery has an internal short and will not hold power over time. Recommend replacement of battery.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.] – [Includes: Test.]BATTERY – Reset Adaptation Procedure – [Includes: Programming.]
- CHANGE OIL, USING FULL SYNTHETIC OIL, REPLACED OIL FILTER & INSPECTED FLUID LEVELS.
- RESET OIL MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT (IF EQUIPPED)
- COURTESY INSPECTION FOUND:
KAITLYN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2022