CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-25T23:02:02+00:002006 Honda Ridgeline CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-25T23:02:02+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- CHANGE OIL USING SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL, INSPECT FLUID LEVELS.
- CHECK A/C OPERATION. EVACUATE AND CHARGE A/C SYSTEM. INSTALL DYE AND CHECK FOR LEAKS. MAY REQUIRE FURTHER EVALUATION TO DETERMINE LEAK. Evacuated and recharged the A/C system and found that it was low system holds 1.43lbs of R134a i recovered .54lbs After recharging the system found that the A/C was still not working Inspected and found that the A/C relay is not working and will need to be replaced
- COURTESY INSPECTION FOUND:
- RESET OIL MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT (IF EQUIPPED)
RALEIGH W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2021