CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-03T23:02:21+00:002009 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-03T23:02:21+00:00
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- CHANGE OIL USING SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL, INSPECT FLUID LEVELS.
- COURTESY INSPECTION FOUND:
- POWER STEERING PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- RESET OIL MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT (IF EQUIPPED)
- Started vehicle when cold and did not hear the noise described. But alternator belt is extremely loose and reported noise is consistent with a loose belt. In addition alternator belt is slightly frayed and both accessory belts are age hardened. No cracks are seen but it is recommended that both belts be replaced. The belts are branded Subaru but it is unknown if they are original to the vehicle or OEM replacements.
SCOTT W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2021