CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-25T22:01:54+00:002016 Jeep Renegade CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-25T22:01:54+00:00
- Inspected and found that the engine cranks over a if it has no compression inspected the timing belt and found that it is intact Removed the spark plugs and added a small amount of engine oil to the cylinders and was able to get the car started and now it seems to be running ok. I recommend replacing the spark plugs preforming a minor fuel service and a oil service
- PERFORMED INDUCTION FUEL SERVICE AND INSTALLED POWER BOOST FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER INTO FUEL TANK.
- CHANGE OIL, USING FULL SYNTHETIC OIL, REPLACED OIL FILTER & INSPECTED FLUID LEVELS.
- RESET OIL MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT (IF EQUIPPED)
- COURTESY INSPECTION FOUND:
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
ALLAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2021